The race is on. AI ChatGPT vs. Google SEO. How AI might disrupt the Blogging World. And what it means for your Blogging Business.
If we ask ChatGPT if AI will or can replace Google’s Search Engine, the answer from ChatGPT is simply put: No
But that answer doesn’t really cover some deeper thoughts behind ChatGPT. And also doesn’t answer more related questions for the entire SEO Blogging community. Of course, ChatGPT will not directly compete with Google, because ChatGPT is not a search engine, that’s going to send out bots, and scrape the content of the internet to spit out a ranking list.
Nope, it’s a dynamic AI language model, that has even more under the hood than google offers currently.
Can ChatGPT replace Google SEO?
Here is the official answer from ChatGPT:
No, OpenAI’s GPT-3 (including the “ChatGPT” version) is not capable of replacing Google’s search engine optimization (SEO) entirely. GPT-3 is a state-of-the-art language generation model, but it is not specifically designed to optimize websites for search engines like Google.
SEO involves a complex set of technical and strategic considerations, including keyword research, content creation and optimization, link building, and website structure and architecture. These elements are critical to ensuring that a website is visible and easily discoverable by search engines and that it ranks well for relevant queries.
While GPT-3 may be able to assist in some aspects of SEO, such as content creation and keyword optimization, it is not capable of performing all of the tasks required for effective SEO. For this reason, it is unlikely that GPT-3 will replace Google SEO in the near future.
However, if you listen to my Podcast, I guess it will become more clear what this episode is all about.
Questions I am going to cover:
- Should you use ChatGPT for Blogging?
- Should you continue to use Google?
- Imagine Ads will be rolled out for AI Tools – what then?
- Does it make sense to continue writing Blog Posts?
- How will ChatGPT and AI Tools disrupt the entire SEO Blogging Business?
- Will it make sense to continue to curate content and publish it on your Blog?
- Thinking about AI WordPress Plugins that write content on autopilot?
- Is ChatGPT more useful and helpful than Google?
- How will the future of blogging look like?