FattyBull is a professional Technical Artist with a broad knowledge and usage of Epic’s Unreal Engine.
This role is key for creative innovation, leadership, and team building. FattyBull is working cohesively with a team of technical artists, 3D artists, animation artists, and Unreal developers to create unique visions. As an Unreal Engine Artist, I provide a fundamental understanding of a CG Generalist role.
What is an Unreal Engine Artist doing?
- Real-time Graphics development using Unreal Engine tools
- Interactive application design
- Modeling, Lighting, and Rendering
- Virtual production workflow
- Complex shading development
- Motion capture setup
- Environmental look development
- Travel to client sites from time to time
Experience as an XR Tech Artist:
- Advanced working knowledge of Unreal Engine
- Experience or an understanding of blueprints
- Experience managing multiple projects at the same time
- You have an agile approach to design and can prioritize tasks effectively
Skills, behaviors and values FattyBull contribute:
- clear communication, both verbal and written
- excellent attention to detail
- problem-solving complex issues with a curious and inquisitive mind
- technically competent and interested in building out a product (i.e. what the product should do, what else can make the product great)
- collaborative, working with the team to build a product and knowledge share
- passionate to expand your knowledge
- resilience to keep experimenting