FattyBull is on Roblox
If you are interested in Learning more about Making Games on Roblox, Level Design & Asset Creation using Roblox Studio. WELCOME. I am planning to publish Roblox Tutorials that will help you to create your own Roblox Games, Models, Game Assets, Props, Accessories, Textures, Materials, etc.
I am just getting started and will release soon more videos about Game Design, Tools & Techniques to create Stylized Art. So please stay tuned. For new upcoming Videos & Tutorials, please feel free to Subscribe to my Youtube Channel.
As you know, Roblox is a popular online platform for creating and playing video games. Creators and users can design and build their own virtual worlds using a variety of tools. In my Blog, I am going to document more of my making process. You will find Apps, Tools & Techniques to create amazing game experiences.
Here are a few things you might want to know about Roblox models and assets:
- Roblox models are 3D objects that can be used to create virtual worlds and games on the platform. They can include objects, characters, clothing, accessories, buildings, and other elements.
- My Roblox models are created using different modeling software and texturing applications. And when done, my assets are uploaded/imported to the Roblox Game Platform.
- Roblox models can be created using a variety of techniques, including sculpting, polygon modeling, and texture mapping.
- Roblox assets are resources such as images, 3d models, sounds, scripts, and animations that can be used in Roblox Games and Virtual Worlds.
- Roblox assets can be created by users (User Generated Content, UGC)